Saturday 7 June 2014

I'm back.... sort of

It's been a while, I know and for any of you who cared about this laughable excuse of a blog I'm sorry for both my absence and this post, as it's not even a proper blog. 

I'm writing this as a sort of update so you know what's going on and why it happened. I guess the reason for my abscence is that the fuel that got me writing my original posts all but dwindled out as I noticed no one seemed to be interested. I realise now, that that was a stupid view to take, as I still stand by original opinion when I started this; I'm not here to get popular, I'm here to write. That is a view which I think against my best intentions I forgot about, and I was wanting to get some recognition.


But this time I'm back, and I plan on staying that way, there will be blogs posted, I'm not going to lie and say it'll be regularly as the truth of the matter is I don't have as much free time as I did, but I shall always have plans in my head of what to write next! There might be monthly gaps between posts but what I've realised during my short hiatus is that I'm doing this for me aswell as the people reading it; therefore that means I write when I want to not as if to a deadline I feel you guys want (I know I'm just making the fact my fe readers want more but you get what I mean).

So to those of you who enjoyed my previous work I'm back and ready for more typing, and for those who might be newly initiated into it, go read it all and enjoy them (I hope atleast)

Thanks for reading: Ross!!

No comments:

Post a Comment